It is simple and can be planted by everybody especially to a housewife. As we understand that a lot of farmers are using chemical on their vegetable and it is harm to human health. Organic vegetable is very expensive at the market and the best solution is to get the vegetable seed and plant on you own. Treat it as your gardening activities. Enjoy planting vegetable because the taste of vegetable you planted will be difference. You are eating your fresh and organic vegetable. You can guarantee the vegetable is freely from chemical. Am I right?
- Hence, go to nearby supermarket and buy the vegetable seed you want to plant. But ensure the market is selling high quality seed. For starting, I recommend to start with a small packet to try the germinate rate of the seed.
- You need a plastic box to fill in the soil. Use fertile soil where the color should be in black color as you can see in the photo. You can get from nearby supermarket or nursery.
- Sow the seed into the water and after 10 minute; throw away the floating seeds because there are low quality seed.
- After that, you can use the balance seeds for your planting materials.
- Ensure that no ant is around the compound because they will take away your seed as their food.
- Ensure you cover the seed with soil, do not allow explosion of sun light.
- No deep planting. Deep planting will delay the growth of the plant.
- Do watering on morning and evening daily unless rain.
- Transplants the seed after 6 inch (about 2 weeks) where you can see the plant have minimum 2 leaves.
- Keep a distance between the plants about a foot to allow the vegetable will get enough sunlight when they grow.
- Wait until the vegetable grow as tall as in the above picture and you can start harvest.
I wish by above method you will be success in vegetable planting in garden. Thank you for read my article.